Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your favorite card of someone from your least favorite team.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Thought this might be an interesting thread.

Here is mine.

BM_1964T_IP.JPG

1964 Topps Bill Monbouquette IP Auto.

I found the card at the flea market and got it signed in person when he was at a Mountaineers event a few years back.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Not necessarily my least favorite team, but definitely one of my least favorite players. Absolutely can't stand Nyjer Morgan, but he just happened to be on this triple auto with Span. It also doesn't help that UD put the Felix Pie sticker auto on upside down ::facepalm::

2009SPAuthenticSignaturesTripleAutod02-10PMS.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Not necessarily my least favorite team, but definitely one of my least favorite players. Absolutely can't stand Nyjer Morgan, but he just happened to be on this triple auto with Span. It also doesn't help that UD put the Felix Pie sticker auto on upside down ::facepalm::

2009SPAuthenticSignaturesTripleAutod02-10PMS.jpg

Kind of in the same boat here with PapelBOMB
mopatch.jpg

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I pulled this back in 2002 and haven't ever been able to bring myself to sell it. I've never seen another one and it's very short printed.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
I personally don't have a card from the Red Sox and will likely never own one. If I did I think it would be a Nomar auto. Only guy from the Sox I can stand. A dual of him and Jeet would be awesome.

I truly have no idea so I apologize if I come off as clueless on this one, I actually am.

They never did a dual auto card of these two? That would have been an awesome card to make/own.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Don't have a pic but I pulled a Paul Konerko auto from a box of some product and I love Konerko. Have a lot of respect for him. But it's from the only team I do dislike.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Think they have a dual in ultimate or exquisite somewhere.
So what im gathering here is the Yankees and Red Sox are the two overall favorites for hated franchises

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts