Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WBC: Cuba v. Australia - Can it possibly follow that?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
Snelling up to bat

And he can't get it done

Cuba has beaten Australia 7 consecutive times in International play

Cuba advances to Round 2.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
By the way, since Cuba is now going to San Diego, do you think any of the Cuban players will defect to the US? I dont know the rules about it but i remember whenever the Cuban soccer team comes onto US soil there are always some players who just basically run away from the team

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
By the way, since Cuba is now going to San Diego, do you think any of the Cuban players will defect to the US? I dont know the rules about it but i remember whenever the Cuban soccer team comes onto US soil there are always some players who just basically run away from the team
I'll take in a few.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
Craig - 21hawk said:
Rudzud said:
LLWesMan said:
depressing end

Very

But..its aussies vs mexico

Mexico heavily favored

Any idea who the starting pitchers are? I'm sure I could find it, but I'm betting you know the answer already. ;)

Craig

Mexico = Jorge Campillo (right hander from the Braves...doesnt look too impressive)
Australia = David Welch ( 6'4" lefty from the Brewers organization...kid actually looks pretty good stat wise)

Members online

Latest posts