Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Justin Upton Paypal reward 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

$15.00 paypal gift for anyone that knows the whereabouts of this card

View attachment 27600

Your best bet is contacting the seller of the sale that you linked the Worthpoint result to here: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball/459459-cash-rewards-contact-seller.html

The Worthpoint listing has the sellers contact info. Mail him a request to see if he remembers the buyer. It may be an Upton collector. You've been offering a reward since - at least - February. Good luck.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
On Blowout he's made a habit of telling people that he would send them money for help and never does.

Must be no one on Blowout helps anymore, so he comes here.

Hmmm... [MENTION=9040]coyne81486[/MENTION] have anything to say? Shady if true.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
On Blowout he's made a habit of telling people that he would send them money for help and never does.

Must be no one on Blowout helps anymore, so he comes here.

Completely true. He's posted so many of these threads and always offers paypal for help and not once have i seen him come through.

Shady and sad that he is now resorting to this forum.

coyne81486

Jan 17, 2013
no ive paid up i offered paypal to you vnut and you said you didnt want it you never gave me your Paypal addy and i pay up all the time.

Members online

Latest posts