Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Found 3 huge Bowman Boxes, what to do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
Hey guys, haven't posted on here in a few years now as I've been out of the card game. I was cleaning out the closet and found 2 - 3 row boxes and 1 - 5 row box of assorted Bowman cards from various case breaks from 2007-2009.

They are jam packed, so I would estimate 2500 or so for the 3 row boxes and about 5000 for the 5 row, for about 10,000 cards.

Is there a market for these anymore (will someone actually want 10,000 cards?) and if so do I just throw it up on eBay as a 10,000 card lot, or is there a better avenue to list this? Just looking to really clutter space out so I was just going to ditch them but figured the volume of cards might be enough to actually hold some value.

Let me know!
Thanks and happy holidays!
Tom

jeff_bichel

Nov 4, 2010
Houston, Texas
Shipping will be the problem. $$$ for that, and it all depends on searched/unsearched and chrome/paper. Gonna be hard as I typically just leave them laying on the counter as just being too much trouble to deal with, or throw em on Craigslist at a 5 bucks per thousand.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
It's more something I am just looking to move in bulk, haven't searched it, nor is there time to search. Will try the Craigslist idea just to cover bases, but if there are other options let me know!

Thanks
Tom

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
No other option but to spend the couple hours it takes to search it and cherry-pick the worthwhile players/lots and sell individually. Selling in bulk, as is, means you would probably only get next to nothing for them making the whole thing not worth your time, especially selling on CR where anyone remotely interested is going to want to come and 'look' to see what you have. If you are simply willing to sell them as all base/common bulk then I think you could probably get $50 - $100 anyhow, but is that really worth your time? If you are really looking to get rid of them hassle free, just donate them or throw them out. I know I would not want strangers coming to my house to flip through the cards for a mere $50 - $100.

Members online

Latest posts