Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can anyone give me any info on these uncut sheets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
My buddy on FaceBook said a family member of his had just found a ton of uncut sheets. He sent me this picture of one of them. He asked me to ask around about them, and see if they might be worth anything. He said they are all in rolls like this, which I have never seen uncut sheets rolled up.

These have been rolled up by the owner I am assuming.

You guys know anything I don't about these sheets? Worth anything at all?

1482129_10153616370375082_1843638560_n.jpg

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
You used to be able to buy uncut sheets from Topps directly, and they always came rolled like that. Sheets rarely have much value because they are so difficult to display. Unless there is a very key rookie or superstar or something on it (in which case it would likely get professionally cut and graded), you're looking at maybe $50 at the highest, more likely $25. And there's nothing of value in the 1993 set except the Jeter rookie, and even it can be had for a couple of bucks.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
You used to be able to buy uncut sheets from Topps directly, and they always came rolled like that. Sheets rarely have much value because they are so difficult to display. Unless there is a very key rookie or superstar or something on it (in which case it would likely get professionally cut and graded), you're looking at maybe $50 at the highest, more likely $25. And there's nothing of value in the 1993 set except the Jeter rookie, and even it can be had for a couple of bucks.

I have a number of uncut sheets I have tried to sell WITH a top loader that is designed to display these sheets and I have not been able to even get 10 bucks each for them which is the price of the top loader alone.

If your sheet has a Jeter in it you might get 20 bucks but sadly, there isnt allot of value in this modern sheets. They are very cool looking display pieces that can quickly take up a whole wall in a sports room or basement but they just dont sell well.

If the "ton" of sheets your friend has is something other than normal, run of the mill Topps production cards such as insert set sheets, older vintage sheets or anything else that is out of the ordinary...he might have something there.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
All the disappointment aside, if you could, by all means list what your friend has. There might be a diamond or two amongst the pile of coal.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts