Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brodeur &th inning sketch...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
I found a Martin Brodeur 1990 7th inning sketch for 24.99 on ebay. I was wondering if I should hit the BIN or wait to see if more get listed. I'm just worried that as he gets closer to the record those cards will start to go for more. Opinions...

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
Its his first card, a prerookie. It pre dates his score rookie and is rediculously rare.

huntah

Mar 4, 2009
Hi, those cards are not that rare in my area....I'm in the province of QC, Canada.
I sold one in an auction for way less than 25$, look at auctions you should be able to get one cheaper. The card is showing Martin Brodeur playing in the LHJMQ for the Laser of St-Hyacinthe. I think this card worth more also since Brodeur is having an ugly moustache on his picture on the back of the card. He might decided himself to buy them all one day to save it's reputation, lol.

You made a typo also in your title the card company making these are 7th inning sketch.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts