Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do you store your collection?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I use toploaders, which go into 3200 count shoeboxes...However, the problem is...Each box holds 675 toploaders...2005 has 800 cards. Will I get them all? No, but its hard to figure out which years will fit in which box...Currently working on it now. 1998 AND 1999 Topps Tek will have a separate box :)

What about you guys?

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
All my player collections are in albums (at least the cards that fit in pages). Everything else is in boxes and semi-random piles.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
I could be wrong, but haven't you started this exact same thread at least once before? Apologies if I'm mistaken.

Raw vintage sets go in 800 ct boxes.
Vintage Dodgers & Rams in binders so I can look at 'em and show 'em off from time to time.
Raw Butlers in a penny sleeve and a 1000 ct box

I could be wrong, but haven't you started this exact same thread at least once before? Apologies if I'm mistaken.

Raw vintage sets go in 800 ct boxes.
Vintage Dodgers & Rams in binders so I can look at 'em and show 'em off from time to time.
Raw Butlers in a penny sleeve and a 1000 ct box

I am not sure..I might have..If I did it was a long time ago.

IndiansFan

Aug 5, 2013
USA
I store my base in binders, my autographs in toploaders, and any cards that don't fit in cardboard boxes.

Members online