Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anderson Silva

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Holy crap, did anyone else watch the fights tonight? Chris Weidman leg checked one of Anderson Silvas kicks and Anderson's leg completed shattered...wow, the slow motion replay was almost sickening... Kind of like that NCAA basketball kid last year... I'm sure there will be a gif of it soon, wow!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I videoed it off the TV, but don't know how to post it in here... Definitely not for the faint of heart

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
6.gif

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Will people now believe Weidman is for real? He dominated round 1 before the break. Or will people now say he way the beneficiary of 2 fluke wins?

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Will people now believe Weidman is for real? He dominated round 1 before the break. Or will people now say he way the beneficiary of 2 fluke wins?

You'll have people saying both. I'm not saying Silva would have won, but I wonder what if? You could tell Weidman was distraught as he didn't want to win like that and obviously felt horrible about the outcome.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

You can count me among the Weidman believers now. I really thought Silva was going to come in and dominate this fight, without the clowning, etc., and take his title back, but like you said, he really did dominate. I mean, anything can happen in a fight, but Weidman definitely took round one, and was on his way to taking round 2, before Silvas leg snapped. So maybe it was kind of a fluke win, but he was winning anyway. I also think, based on the state of their division, Weidman is going to have a pretty long run as champion too.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Fluke or no fluke, fight 1. Silva was a fool and paid for it, fight 2. Didn't turn out in Silvas favor either. Put a fork in him, he's done.

Members online

Latest posts