Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Contest for a Topps T-shirt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
This contest is for either a Large topps T-shirt listed here:

http://www.topps.com/apparel/topps-apparel/topps-79-t-shirt.html

Or an Xtra-Large topps T-shirt listed here:

http://www.topps.com/apparel/topps-apparel/future-stars-t-shirt.html

Only ONE t-shirt will be given away for this contest (the winner can choose which one) and the winner will be chosen at Random, I think I will just number all eligible entries, mix them up in random.org and let it select the winner. Here is how you enter. Just list out a year, and list out what you think the 5 most important cards are for that year. An explanation of why you feel these are the 5 most important cards would be great but not neccessary. Once someone has listed a year no one can use that year again. So for example:

1. 1984 Fleer Update Clemens : What is there to say, limited RC card of one of the premier pitchers in baseball
2. 1984 Donruss Mattingly : This card was $80 when base topps packs were still 35 cents. How many base cards today are worth over 200 times the cost of a pack lol
3. 1984 Fleer Update Puckett: Puckett was "the man" on the 1987 World Champion Twins gotta love a limited RC of this first ballot HOF'er
4. 1984 Fleer Update Gooden: He was the 80's version of Strasburg mania.
5. 1984 Donruss Darryl Strawberry: I wonder how good this guy could have been if he stared away from the drugs (not the performance enhancing kind)

Now no one can use 1984 for their entry. Feel free to critique mine and others choices as I think that will be part of the fun. Only one entry per user name, and I'll select a winner sometime next week or whenever the entries die out whichever comes sooner. Good luck and I look forward to seeing the entries.

Members online

Latest posts