Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Thursday Morning Thread ~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all?

attachment.php

7:40am
I miss something?

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning. Since my last post I sold one house, bought another, moved out of an apartment, celebrated a few Holidays and was pretty much run ragged. Anyway, that is all behind me now (except for the 150 or so boxes that I still need to unpack).

Today is National Personal Trainer Awareness Day (no surprise there). But, it is also National Cream Puff Day and National Buffet Day...As if the trainers really needed us to weigh more!

Happy New Year all.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Slow MT today... good morning gents!

@michaelstepper - Nice snag on the sweet spot... you win the one last night? I was in SHOCK at the sale but at least it was a nice sharp auto of his on the ball... I have over 20 copies and the quality of the auto varies.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, have off til Monday, the boss told me to stay home since we have a big snow storm coming... Nothing yet

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning all. One more shift tonight (thankfully just the rare only 8 hour variety) then finally off for 4 for quality kid time by which I mean bussing them around the state for various social and athletic meetings. They're busier than I am

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys! I really like this whole month long break from a school. I have nothing to do today

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Took the day off work today to watch the kids. My wife's been sick since last year (Tuesday). :)

Freakin' cold today with a wind chill at -30C (-22F). Took the kids to the mall to walk around and nearly froze our buns off walking to/from the car!

- Rodrick

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Slow MT today... good morning gents!

@michaelstepper - Nice snag on the sweet spot... you win the one last night? I was in SHOCK at the sale but at least it was a nice sharp auto of his on the ball... I have over 20 copies and the quality of the auto varies.

Morning everyone! Stay warm!

Yeah it ended last night. I'd noticed that the auto had a ton of variation to it and had faded some in instances but not bad. Price to me was great as everyone else seems to want $25-40 for theirs

Status
Not open for further replies.