Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show off your favorite card of another FCB member...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
This might be a fun thread. With a lot of users using the Mobile App these days, I was thinking about how many people might be missing out on some great cards that others have in their Sig. The card posted does not have to be one from someone's sig, just must be something that is in their collection. Give a shoutout to another fellow member with a quick note of why that card is one of your favorites :) Multiple postings of multiple cards are certainly welcome.

I'll start off with a few:

[MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] - I will one day own one of these amazing triple autographs. This card has so much awesome to it that I really can't state how great it is:
Stan_Mick_Yaz_Scaled_zpsa10eef44.jpg

[MENTION=1935]Brett Keith[/MENTION] - As horrible as Unique was to invest in, the big hit cards had a simple yet striking design. Pair that up with Ichiro and a sweet patch:
Ichiro-2.jpg

[MENTION=1897]jcmint[/MENTION] - Such a cool thing to do with game used bats and this one is no exception:
IMG_0001-1.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Great thread idea Alex.

GC's row of Mirror Black cards is one of my favorite. I'll need to wait until I'm back on my PC to post.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Paging Ty Hope's Clemente......

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts