Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How about some freebies.........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
I am continuing my clean out of many many boxes I have had packed away since the closing of my card shop and thought I would start a thread for stuff I just want to give away. We are not talking about Pujols rookies or anything here but just odd ball stuff I have accumulated over the years that I no longer want, need or have too many of. If you want something, message me and I will pay the postage to get it to you (unless otherwise noted). First person to PM gets the item unless I have multiples.

I know there are a few of you I promised some cards please know I have not forgotten (mainly Vine Line cards). I will get caught up on all these mailings in the next few weeks.

Lot of 1961 Topps baseball cards. Each of these has tape residue but the cards still look nice.
An unopened Mother Cookies Jose Canseco

freestuff4_zps474c78bd.jpeg

The next pile of "stuff" is some schedules I had packed away from some reason. Let me know if you want one or more and I will get them sent out in a PWE. These are in the same condition that they were when given out back in the day. Many have never even been opened.

Hank Aaron HH1 hologram
Whitey Herzog 1961 Post Cereal....These cards were printed on the back of cereal boxes

freestuff2_zps8eb6ccf0.jpeg

I have about 50 All Star Game pins from 2002 still on the little hang cards. I believe these originally sold for 5 bucks or something back in the day. These are cool enamel on metal pins and feature the Milwaukee All Star Game logo. I dont think I can get away with sending this in a PWE but I can try!! If someone wants one...or two....or three...let me know as I have about 50.

allstarpin_zpsf444fc2b.jpeg

Hostess cards of Rose, Schmidt and Aaron. They are a bit beat up but then again they were on the backs of Hostess snack products. Let me know if you want one or all of them

Gardners Bread Rollie Fingers. Issued in the Milwaukee area only and in packages of bread. These cards were not protected at all....it was just them and the bread.

1965 Topps embossed Killebrew GONE
1955 Bowman Bob Rush GONE
Lot of 3 1960 Fleer cards GONE

freestuff3_zps42cd4422.jpeg

1968 Topps Deckle Edge Wilhelm and Tiant
Bulls Entenmanns Hodges and Grant Issued in the Chicago area only
1992 7-11 Roberto Alomar 3-d slurpie coin

These other items need some 'splaining

These were promos from Pacific Trading Card and only 1000 were produced. There is 4 cards pictured but please know the Kevin Johnson card has David Terrell on the back and the Eric Rhett has Anthony Thomas on the back. These were not inserted into packs but were given out at various Pacific Night's the company held at a number of card shops around the country. My shop happened to have a Pacific night and these were left overs that did not get given away.

freestuff1_zps09e9ecbc.jpeg

Continually adding some more stuff. I never said this was going to be high quality "stuff" just oddball stuff someone might like. :)

Last edited:

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I am continuing my clean out of many many boxes I have had packed away since the closing of my card shop and thought I would start a thread for stuff I just want to give away. We are not talking about Pujols rookies or anything here but just odd ball stuff I have accumulated over the years that I no longer want, need or have too many of. If you want something, message me and I will pay the postage to get it to you (unless otherwise noted). First person to PM gets the item unless I have multiples.

I know there are a few of you I promised some cards please know I have not forgotten (mainly Vine Line cards). I will get caught up on all these mailings in the next few weeks.

The first pile of "stuff" is some schedules I had packed away from some reason. Let me know if you want one or more and I will get them sent out in a PWE. These are in the same condition that they were when given out back in the day. Many have never even been opened.

White Sox 1983 (Soxfest) I have only one of these
White Sox 1981 WGN I have only one of these
Chicago Cubs 1983 Bud Light I have about 20 of these
Chicago Cubs 1982 Building a New Tradition I have about 20 of these
Chicago Cubs 1983 I have a huge amount of these
Chicago Cubs 1981 I have a huge amount of these as well
Minnesota Twins 1981 Not sure where I got these from but have about 20.

sceds_zpsaf059e04.jpeg

I hope to add more later and to keep this an ongoing thread.

Mods..if you want this moved to B/S/T please do so. I wasn't sure if this should be there or here since they are give aways!

Can I have the Cubs schedules? I don't have any of them.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
First time going for a freebie here...I'd like that Post L. Sherry please, if still available. Thank you.

Members online