Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cards that exist,but have never been seen!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GameJerseyPR

Oct 21, 2013
Anyone that have been looking for that card missing in your collection but have not even seen it!Yesterday i found one that i have been looking for a while!!!
u8e8y6um.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
2005 Upper Deck First Pitch Signature Stars #DR Dave Roberts

Books at $40.00, willing to go far beyond that to get this card in my Red Sox PC. Saw it once in 2006 on EvilBay and not one time after that.

and

2008 Bowman Chrome Printing Plates Black #172 Dustin Pedroia

It's a plate so this one presents its own problems being a 1/1.

Congrats on your find, always nice to add that card to your PC that takes a long time to find!

Last edited:

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Most of the 1997 & 98 Collector's Choice Crash the Game Instant Win. I am the only Juan collector that has a 97 and no one has seen the 98.

ekuhockey13

Nov 13, 2008
Indianapolis,IN
I wonder if the Roberts was a replacement card... Upperdeck sent me a replacement card this 2007 SP AUTHENTIC MIGUEL CABRERA / CARL CRAWFORD DUAL AUTO 58/75!! I sold it to a guy a couple years ago who has since sold itto someone else and its on ebay I have never seen the other 74.. I have a pic of mine before I sold it and its on ebay now..."]

Last edited:

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I have been looking for 2 cards that exist.. 2004 Donruss Leather & Lumber Baseball Leather Autographs..

Luis Aparicio /10 (I have seen 2 of them since the product came out.. a BMB member pulled one and I tried to get him to sell it, but he never got back to me.. and one on EBAY where I was on vacation and missed bidding on it..)

Ralph Kiner /5 (I have never seen one of these..)

When I contacted Donruss, I was told that Bob Feller and Bobby Doerr were never made in the baseball leather..
The Phil Rizzuto was never made in any of the auto's and Frank Robinson wasn't made in the Baseball Leather.. but I found his on EBAY a few years later..

Here is what the set looks like..

thumbs.jpg

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
I wonder if the Roberts was a replacement card... Upperdeck sent me a replacement card this 2007 SP AUTHENTIC MIGUEL CABRERA / CARL CRAWFORD DUAL AUTO 58/75!! I sold it to a guy a couple years ago who has since sold itto someone else and its on ebay I have never seen the other 74.. I have a pic of mine before I sold it and its on ebay now..."]

2005 Upper Deck First Pitch was one of those products that had memorabilia and autographs that were just extremely hard to pull. No guarantees of anything when you ripped open a box. Upper Deck put 17 different autographs in the product and only 3 of them have been assigned a book value, Roberts being one of those.

Members online

Latest posts