Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Had a great idea ... To maybe spark interest in the next generation of collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brewerfan99

Sep 7, 2010
Wisconsin
I was at the store the other day and noticed Valentines Day stuff on the shelves. Not joking! Anyway it got me to thinking what my boy would hand out this year at school. Some more walking and I ended up
in the baseball card aisle. So I'm thinking that I'll buy a blaster or two and have him hand out a pack of cards with each valentine. So the next question is do I limit it to just the boys in his class or include the girls too? He is in 1st grade. 6 & 7 year olds. What do you guys think. Good idea or bad idea

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Not quite fair to rule out girls, as there are female collectors out there but I just don't see it as a worthwhile endeavor for them, perhaps there is a more girl friendly type of trading card? Or even stickers or something?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Good luck whatever you decide to do but I'm not sold on the idea this type if stuff will work and help to sustain interest.

Members online