Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What prospects would you like to see on the Checklist in 2014 Bowman?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prospectmaster

Just for the heck of it would like to see who everyone would like to see as prospect auto's and prospect chromes in 2014 Bowman. One I would personally like to see is Nick Kingham of the pirates. I know he has a 2013 Sterling auto but I would really like to see a Chrome auto of him. Also as a Braves fan definitely would like to see Jason Hursh have a chrome auto.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Masahiro Tanaka
Ryne Stanek
Billy McKinney
Christian Arroyo
Mark Appel
Manuel Margot

just to name a few.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
I would like to see these autos to provide some break value

Julio Urias
Raimel Tapia
Gosuke Katoh
Harold Ramirez
Eloy Jimenez
Rosell Herrera

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
I would like to see these autos to provide some break value

Julio Urias
Raimel Tapia
Gosuke Katoh
Harold Ramirez
Eloy Jimenez
Rosell Herrera

Would have liked that they had waited for 2014 to make his first cards. I am sure his 2014 will sell very well, but they won't be "true" RCs.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Would have liked that they had waited for 2014 to make his first cards. I am sure his 2014 will sell very well, but they won't be "true" RCs.

It pretty much hasn't mattered since MLB screwed up the meaning of RC in '06. All that seems to count anymore is first bowman chrome auto.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I just hope they scale back a bit on the autographs this year. Pretty soon every player in the set will have an auto!
They went from 20 total autos in 2001 to 168 last year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts