Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ultra pro/other brand pages?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Where do you guys go to get your plastic pages? Initially I was going to my LCS and Target and stuff but it really gets so expensive, spending $20 to put a set into a binder.

Lately I've been going to eBay and finding lots of 400+ pages of various brands for around $25. Primarily Ultra Pro but they always contain many other brands. Some seem to be equivalent or near it, but I'm sure you all know that are some overly large clunky hard plastic ones and then the very thin fragile ones, which sometimes are perforated and what not. It's a nice deal IMO but not always consistently available.

Is there somewhere that is reliable, and more importantly, not outrageously priced? Doesn't have to be Ultra Pro necessarily.. Anything?

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I buy Ultra Pro pages by the case. A 10 box case (1000 pages) comes out to about $130 shipped, plus a few dollars back in ebay bucks. That seems pretty close to what most of the used page lots on ebay have ended for.

Julz24

Jun 11, 2013
San Francisco
Just my opinion, I can't stand Ultra Pro. Yes, they are sturdy and archival but... The cards POP right out of the top of the sleeve when you turn pages. It's just nonsense. Why, Why, Why would any collector want that???

My preferred brand keeps cards safe and secure and is 100% archival. The cards never shift! Now finding those pages - not so common, and they're hard to find.

Members online