Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody know how long Topps is taking to fulfill redemptions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ortiz34

Nov 18, 2013
If you have any redemption experiences, good or bad, please comment them. I would also like to know if anybody has had any fast redemption returns from topps recently. Thanks guys!

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I redeemed a 2013 Topps Museum Collection over-sized nameplate card of Adam Dunn in May. Two months later they released Allen & Ginter with a live version of a Dunn over-sized nameplate card. How do they justify using the game-used nameplate that should have been used for my card, which I redeemed a full 2 months before the A&G release? It's now been a half year since A&G came out (8 months of total waiting) and they still can't send me my card. #ThanksTopps

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Longest redemption I've had to wait on without receiving the auto is approaching a year with Melvin Ingram and a topps magic auto

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I'm still waiting for a card from 2011 Marquee. Should be a nice card if ever made as the triple relic gold autos are patch cards and /5:

2011 Marquee BaseballAcclaimed Impressions Triple Relic Auto Gold of Tom SeaverPending

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
I've redeemed 264 Cards with Topps in the past 24 months. 253 of them have arrived, 7 have been replaced & 4 of them, all redeemed within 3 months of today, have not yet arrived. No complaints here.

Members online

Latest posts