Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SO EXCITED, I PASSED MY A+ CLASS!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Heys guys, I'm so stoked right now i just got done with class and passed with a C, I'm just excited because if you have ever taken a Cisco A+ class you know they arn't easy.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Craig - 21hawk said:
DaleMurphyCollector said:
I'm simi excited for you.

Hee.

Can I ask, what in the world is Cisco A+.

Craig
it basicly gives you all the Knowledge to fix and repair and trouble shoot problems for pc,labtop and some networking. Its a tough class 8 week class one or two test a day and must pass with a 70 or higher on every test to pass.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Dpanthers14 said:
Heys guys, I'm so stoked right now i just got done with class and passed with a C, I'm just excited because if you have ever taken a Cisco A+ class you know they arn't easy.

as someone who has been through that cert

grats

its a good foot in the door.

Chris D.

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats. I've been there too. I took both A+ certs back in 02 along with Network+ and MCP. Are you going for any more?

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Chris D. said:
Congrats. I've been there too. I took both A+ certs back in 02 along with Network+ and MCP. Are you going for any more?
ya networking is next half of the semester. wish me luck! :D

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
is this the one you took online and had Tawny take the tests for you? ;)

just kidding. i am at parent-teacher conferences tonight until 8:00. heading out to old chicago for a few after that, but i should be online around 9:00-9:30 if you want to chat.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
rob167 said:
is this the one you took online and had Tawny take the tests for you? ;)

just kidding. i am at parent-teacher conferences tonight until 8:00. heading out to old chicago for a few after that, but i should be online around 9:00-9:30 if you want to chat.
lol thats the math test but i did take the mid term but i think i did pretty well.

Members online

Latest posts