Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA grading question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK11

May 24, 2010
Hi. For the vintage collectors here, what's your percentage difference in value for a card that is graded with the qualifier O/C versus with no qualifiers. I am looking at 1958 Topps for reference. So if card A is graded a PSA 7 and card B is a 7 O/C, how much would you take off? Any help in gauging this is greatly appreciated.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I would personally drop it at least two grades and at least 30% in value. (A 7 o/c would be a 5.)

I am not a big fan of qualifiers.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I would personally drop it at least two grades and at least 30% in value. (A 7 o/c would be a 5.)

I am not a big fan of qualifiers.

Agreed not sure I could buy a qualifier. I'd rather have a 6 no qualifier than a 7 w qualifier. But if it doesn't bother you, it's a chance to save some $ on the other aspects of the card

Ryan

aro13

Dec 23, 2010
For the PSA set registry a PSA 7 OC is given the same weight and value as a PSA 5. However, for value it would all depend on the centering. Some 7 OC's might slip into a 6 holder and others might be lucky to get a VGEX 4. I would look at the centering on the card, and ask yourself if it was graded a straight PSA 5 would you be happy.

Members online

Latest posts