Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone going to the White Plains show 1/17-1/19?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tchronis24

Oct 5, 2013
Yeah planning on going probably sunday. Not really for the autographs. Sending in some cards to psa and maybe picking up a few hobby boxes

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Bgs going to be there too

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I hope to be there Friday to submit some items, and hopefully get back Sunday to pick them up. Sunday will be tight. Does anyone know if the BGS, PSA and JSA are there right from the beginning? I kind of assume they send reps there so they will be, but would appreciate any info. Thanks

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone go? How was?

I stopped by right at the beginning to drop some things at PSA, JSA and BGS (although the line at BGS was too long for me to wait around). Picked up one card and sold a few on my way out, but hoping to go by again tomorrow.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
The aisles seemed a bit cramped.

I couldn't tell If it was because of the crowd or extra tables.

Probably a little of both.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008

Was there a big crowd? Were things selling? In my quick walk-around I saw some really nice stuff.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Here's the one card I picked up:

12023594923_ef6ca2f2d0.jpg

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013

It was definitely the extra tables. Everyone was bumping into each other

It was a very good show- more inserts and stuff than usual. One table had quite a few 98 donruss signature autos of Tino Paul o'neil Bernie etc......
Overall good show

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Anyone go? How was?

I stopped by right at the beginning to drop some things at PSA, JSA and BGS (although the line at BGS was too long for me to wait around). Picked up one card and sold a few on my way out, but hoping to go by again tomorrow.
It was good, went on Friday. Not a ton of stuff that I was looking for, but managed to pick up a sweet autographed post card which I'll post scans of later. Went with a friend, make the show a ton more fun. Saw more modern cards this go around than I remember seeing in the past

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
It was good, went on Friday. Not a ton of stuff that I was looking for, but managed to pick up a sweet autographed post card which I'll post scans of later. Went with a friend, make the show a ton more fun. Saw more modern cards this go around than I remember seeing in the past

Nice Greenberg. I stopped in on Friday mostly to drop things off and planned on spending time there today. Picked up my items today but it seemed like some of my favorite dealers were not there (although I came kind of late today so they might have left earlier). Sold a few cards and bought a nice Randy Johnson (1997 Donruss Notable Nicknames Auto) on Friday though.