Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************Morning Thread *************** 1/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys. May not be around for a few days. I've been having some chest pains for about a week and a half, so I finally decided to go to the ER yesterday. Spent 5 hours there and still didn't get to see the doc. Will be heading back shortly, and hopefully not for another 5 hour wait.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning guys. May not be around for a few days. I've been having some chest pains for about a week and a half, so I finally decided to go to the ER yesterday. Spent 5 hours there and still didn't get to see the doc. Will be heading back shortly, and hopefully not for another 5 hour wait.

Good luck, Art ! I always get super nervous with the chest pains. :grouphug:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
bookies are happy Auburn lost - there were several that bet before season that Auburn would win 1000 to 1 . So there was MILLIONS riding on this game .
Art be safe , I have never had heart pains even when I had heart failure several months ago . Now I stop if feel I feel different

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

:grouphug:

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning guys. Hope everyone is warm and safe today. Cold finally made it to VA, but nothing like what you guys have. We are 14 and -5 with the wind chill. To the fella with chest pains, best of luck. That is scary stuff.

Today is, in your best Twisted Sister voice, Were Not Going to Take it Anymore Day. It is also Harlem Globe Trotters Day. So, you can whistle Sweet Georgia Brown or sing along with Dee Snider. Take your pick. I will be whistling.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Best of luck Art, hopefully it's nothing serious.

My house luck continues. Most of you don't know but my sump pump broke last week which flooded my basement forcing me to toss a lot of cards and books etc.

Last night my downstairs hvac unit stopped working. It's a brisk 55 degrees downstairs this morning. I filed a claim with my warranty company and left a message for the service company as they don't open until 8am.

I guess 2014 will be the year of the house. Lol

Have a good day everyone.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

fb3ada9a-a01f-47d1-9f14-6b60ef221a95_zps6d7d3e15.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Good luck Art. Will keep you in prayer. If they find nothing wrong with your heart, question them on anxiety. In 2010 I could've swore I was having a heart attack. Wife was out of town so she called our pastor and he took me to ER. When I got there heart rate was 40. They thought I was having a heart attack as well. Some nitro and morphine got me back to normal then I spent 24 hours in icu getting blood taken every hour. Then I had to go to a larger hospital and run through a battery of stress tests. They said my heart was extremely healthy and they didn't know what happened. Got to talking to my Dr and did some more testing. Found out my OCD causes some serious anxiety and now I have to carry a bottle of Xanax with me. Just a thought buddy. Best if luck and please keep us informed when you can!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

The weather has been a main topic lately. It's -37C (-34.6F) here this morning. Schools cancelled their buses but remain technically open, a ridiculous thing they do so they don't lose their government funding for the day.

- Rodrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts