Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who Am I ... #19

Who am I?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Only two players in baseball history have hit 300+ homeruns while amassing 400+ stolen bases; Bobby Bonds and Barry Bonds. I can very easily join this club in 2014 if things go right for me.

Without researching, who am I? (please refrain from using the player's actual name until the thread has run it's course, thank you much)
So it is known, in this poll and all of the past polls, the "wrong answer" players in the polls do NOT meet the criteria set forth.

Who Am I ... #18

Who Am I ... #17
Who Am I ... #16
Who Am I ... #15
Who Am I ... #14
Who Am I ... #13
Who Am I ... #12
Who Am I ... #11
Who Am I ... #10
Who Am I ... #9
Who Am I ... #8
Who Am I ... #7
Who Am I ... #6
Who Am I ... #5
Who Am I ... #4
Who Am I ... #3
Who Am I ... #2
Who Am I ... #1

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Fun question. My first instinct turned out to be a guy who may hit 400 HR/300 SB's this season (but not 300 HR/400 SB) and it took be around 5 guesses (from your list above) to ID the guy although I wasn't sure he was still pursuing the above numbers?

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
The answer is a player who is basically retired. He was released during the 2012 season, was not signed by any team in 2013, although the Indians are apparently interested for 2014.
It's a shame, because he was one of the most underrated players of his era and had excellent overall career numbers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts