Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show off some PC autos that VERY few people would actually want

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Show off some oddball autos (IP, TTM, pack-inserted, etc) that only you give half a crap about! Should be fun seeing some oddball items. I'll start it off with Daigo "the beast" Umehara. He's a multi-time Street Fighter (video game) world champion. Had him sign his book at the Tokyo Game Show.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Don Zimmer High School Yearbook

yearbook3.jpg

yearbook2.jpg

Mark Grace personalized Nike Poster

mark_thanks.jpg

Chick King - because his name is Chick King

king08TH.jpg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Signed by a bunch of members of the NAVY during WWII who played in a little baseball league they had in the Pacific region. Few ever made the Majors. Love the ball for the "US" stamp on it. The element that makes it marketable is the fact they are signed by Musial (and came from his personal collection) but for most people it's kind of an obscure item. For me, it's about as cool as it gets.

11284260945_f039b5ea9b_o.jpg
11284387513_047bea8750_o.jpg

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
Signed by a bunch of members of the NAVY during WWII who played in a little baseball league they had in the Pacific region. Few ever made the Majors. Love the ball for the "US" stamp on it. The element that makes it marketable is the fact they are signed by Musial (and came from his personal collection) but for most people it's kind of an obscure item. For me, it's about as cool as it gets.

11284260945_f039b5ea9b_o.jpg
11284387513_047bea8750_o.jpg

Is Merrill "Pinky" May on that ball? He played on the Western Pacific Tour that I think you are talking about. Either way cool item.
merrill_may.jpg

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
One of my PC IP auto's from trips to the 500, went to most of the races between 85 & 2005.
Older motor heads may remember the name Smokey Yunick. Famous mechanic from the 50's - 80's

Members online

Latest posts