Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What 90's boxes to break?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jstbuch

Jan 5, 2014
New to FCB but long time collector and active on a few other boards.

I am wanting to do a 90's break but am not really sure which products to do. Not looking for any particular player, I just enjoy 90's inserts.

I want to get a variety of boxes and will probably spend "around" $500. I obviously need to be able to reasonably find the product but would like to see what type of boxes others would do if they were going to do a 90's (and early 2000's) break.

Also, any help on where to find some of this stuff would be helpful!

Thanks!

Justin

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I would try to find as many $25 - $50 boxes and just have fun with it, look at it as a expense towards the thrill of the rip and NOT an investment hoping for a gigantic pull. That's just me though. I would look for things like 1994 Ted Williams Baseball, 1997 Donruss preferred Tins, 2005 Origins, 1994 Collectors Choice, and the likes...

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009
Best thing to do is to wait for auction on Ebay and take your shot! A few you can usually pick up on the cheaper side but are a fun break for inserts:
1997 Donruss (big chase- the power alley die cuts)
1996 Leaf Limited (big chase- the lumberjacks black)
1996 Pinnacle Series 2 Magazine (most boxes contain a Pinnacle Skylines, awesome lookin cards)!

Those are a few for a "cheaper price!"

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
1998-1999 Topps Tek
1997-1999 Topps Gallery
1998-1999 Bowman
Cheap Pacific Boxes
1998 Donruss
1998-1999 Topps Gold Label
1999 Fleer Tradition
1999 Fleer Brilliants
Cheap Topps Chrome Boxes

jstbuch

Jan 5, 2014
Thanks for the help everyone! I get a bit nervous with ebay and resealed boxes. I've been checking out baseball exchange but some of the stuff I am interested in isn't in there. Love some of the suggestions so far!

I'd really like to get some Pacific boxes but I'm not sure which ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts