Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 Card Ultimate Sig Mailday - Wowza!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
I posted these in the Ult Sig thread but I don't think many people look at that thread... so here goes! Today's mail brought me these two beauties. :D

IN-FT_thomas.jpg

And my new favorite...

NO-RJ_ryan_johnson.jpg

HUGE shoutout to hofautos for working a deal with me!! Thanks Mike!!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Alex: Thanks man! I love the dual, absolutely the best looking card in the set. :D

chuckbartowski: Thanks Wayne!

Dan: I am. Magic number is 21. :D

dave: Let's hope so!! Case 3 is due for a cut or super low numbered dual.

scotty: Thanks man!

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
wideright said:
I posted these in the Ult Sig thread but I don't think many people look at that thread... so here goes! Today's mail brought me these two beauties. :D

And my new favorite...

NO-RJ_ryan_johnson.jpg

HUGE shoutout to hofautos for working a deal with me!! Thanks Mike!!

NICE I'm :x that you have this and I don't BUT I am also :D for you. Couldn't have landed in a better collection!!

Scott.....

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
jay1065: I know! It's a great shot of him for this card. :cool:

Brewer Andy: I agree, it's definitely one of the more sought after Thomas cards. Just ask Cobra... his Thomas PC is wild and he just got one last week! They're hard to come by.

Billy Packer: Thanks Bill! Anything new on the horizon for you? Been a slow few months for ya seems like.

abncollectsautos: Thanks! Same here. Can't stop staring at it :cool:

70Chip: Thank ya!

George: Thanks man! :cool:

mlbsalltimegreats: Thanks! Couldn't agree more.

Maine: Thanks Scott! I know, I sure hope some more show up in this century for you dual guys. I got lucky that hofautos won this and I had the opportunity to get it otherwise it probably would be hidden deep in someone's PC. Only one I've ever seen.

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
wideright said:
Billy Packer: Thanks Bill! Anything new on the horizon for you? Been a slow few months for ya seems like.

Slow doesn't even begin to describe it, but... if you notice the update in my sig, the dry spell has very recently been broken. I don't want to jinx it before it gets here, but suffice it to say that a very prominent player collector here on FCB and I have worked out a deal and I should have an update to my progress thread in a few days. ;)

bodisurfa

Aug 7, 2008
Dave,
Very nice......awesome mailday! I should've bitten the bullet on that Ryan/Johnson dual :x :lol: :lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Bill: :eek: Can't wait to see it! Here's a pre-congrats! ;)

bodisurfa: Thanks Scott- yeah, it was worth every penny to me. Did you put a bid in on it when it was listed?

Members online