Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Manufacturing rant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I don't want to start another topps/panini/leaf bashing thread I simply want to state my displeasure with the lack of a product I collect. "Sweet Spot" type cards. Upper Deck did an amazing job getting athletes to sign for this type of product and it still is wildly popular. BUT with them out of the game the only one to do anything like it is panini from what I've seen.. And in ridiculously low quantities.
IF upper deck ran with the names in this years "between the seams" insert auto set you can bet damn well and good they'd have the names like strasburg, rivera, pedrioa, and Bo Jackson and more sign more than 2-10 copies of a type of card. Making them ridiculously overpriced and falsely limited. You can't tell me rivera wouldn't of had a base auto /250 then subsequently lower parallels?! Bo Jackson's version out of /2?? You have to be kidding me.
Someone needs to come out with a product line of just this style of card.
I'll say I like this years "between the seams" but it's simply to limited for me to collect any of the names I need or want

Members online

Latest posts