Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know how to get Bowman Draft orders from the factory without a store front?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedSoxSoul

Dec 20, 2012
Sharon, MA
Many thanks to those who have given me great advice as I've been getting off the ground with my card business. I have taken the advice of [MENTION=5556]jbmm161[/MENTION] and concentrated on Bowman Draft, timing, staying cool in dealing with eBay and [MENTION=1721]All The Hype[/MENTION] on grading. What I'm looking into now is attempting to reduce my costs somewhat and get cases of cards right from the source. I've looked at and contacted Topps and been rebuffed as I don't have a brick and mortar store front. I was wondering if others had insight on ways to get in on factory case purchases or if it was just not 'in the cards'. As always many thanks.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Not possible without a store front, and topps actually just cut down even more on their direct accounts (even those with storefronts who did smaller volume). I think you should be able to set something up through a distributor, and many of them charge only a little above direct cost. For example 13 bdp cases were about $30 more than direct and then $100 more than direct for retail around release.

Members online