Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Check out this 90's ERROR card~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccouch (Chad)

Aug 8, 2008
Haven't seen that either. I'm always amused at the outrageous asking price for something like that. I wouldn't pay $10 for that let alone $10,000.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Dang...I've saved up $9,500 for just this specific card in hopes it comes up, and what does the seller do? Prices me out! Good luck and congrats to who ever buys it!

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I guess all Tucker and newfield super collectors will battle this one out.

Gonna be a blast folks!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
Haha. Well, as printing errors go, that is a pretty cool one. I wonder if there are any "ghosties" of any of the better SP rookies (jeter, damon, manny, chipper, delgado)

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Yes, the price is crazy but it is neat card. "Ghost Image" cards form t206 command a nice premium. Truthfully, what would a Jeter/Griffey or a Jeter/Damon sell for?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Yes, the price is crazy but it is neat card. "Ghost Image" cards form t206 command a nice premium. Truthfully, what would a Jeter/Griffey or a Jeter/Damon sell for?

Dual Star errors would be a big draw......especially if Jeter is the player seen and Jr. the Ghost.

Jun 30, 2010
I may be in the minority here but I think that is one of the coolest cards I have ever seen. No way would I pay for that card, however, the Jeter would probably put the Strasburg Superfractor price to shame.....

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I've seen at least two others of those before. My main LCS in the early 90s had one for years that was Rondell White with a ghost outline of another guy, can't remember who. I think it was in their $5 box, but that was like an hour's salary at the time so I passed. And at a show at least 15 years ago I saw another but can't recall either player. They were both the prospects subset, which had the spot varnish outlines that the regular cards didn't. Interesting error.

Members online

Latest posts