Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Harper Aflac.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
I think his play and injuries have hurt him(he was high when people thought he as better than trout, and thats not the case, right now). I love the kid and think he could be great, but until he learns how to play without getting hurt, he is a big risk. A bad knee at 20-22 isn't a great start to a hof 20 year career.

I think that is scaring some away, who just invest. He still has his fans and collectors, but in his case it's the prospectors/investors that will buy/bid him up, and with his already high price, their are far less risky bets to make.

Frankation83

Jan 5, 2014
I had a great Harper pull a few years ago. Probably 2010 I think, before he was even drafted. Its a USA triple patch Auto numbered to 25 in red ink. The only ones I have found have been in black ink but numbered to 35. Any thoughts on this? It is still in my PC.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I didn't follow the Harper market very closely, so I might not be thinking of the right card, but the 2008 Team USA triple patch auto #/25 seems to be the Cadillac of non-MLB Harper cards. IIRC, they were breaking $2K 3-4 years ago when the mania was at it's height. Hopefully, that's the one you've got. A later year would still be worth quite a bit, though.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I bought a BGS 9 w/ 10 auto Aflac during a quadruple bucks day back in November for something like $450. I was very happy. I also bought a chrome ref auto for $230 around that same time and a BP1 paper auto for $115. His prices are certainly off from what they were but have room for growth IMO.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
I sold a raw AFLAC Harper Auto for $1200 shortly after the product released. These are way down.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts