Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OK, so who here thought I was dead?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Sometimes the real world bites us all hard in the ass, and things get tough and you need to step away for a bit. My girlfriend and I had an unexpected illness and death in our family, leading to some expensive hospital bills; only in the last few weeks have cards really come back into my budget. I ended up dropping a few players from my collection and starting to sell them off (Utley, Hamels, and a handful of ex-Sox), and thinking about dropping my patch collection as well.

But enough depressing stuff! On to good things! I have managed to score a few nice pickups lately, since I have been able to buy on a regular basis again. No operable scanner right now, so this may have to go a day or so without pics, but I hope to rectify that soon!

Got a box of Bowman Draft after Christmas, pulled an Eric Jagielo Black auto/35, which continues my trend from last year, only pulling good autos of Yankees!

Found some 2001 Topps Heritage Chrome for next to nothing at the Mansfield New Year show; Kevin Brown, Jermaine Dye, Corey Patterson, and Steve Smyth. Amazing how 25 people can look through the same box and each person misses the best cards. Sort of like how I also found a...

1997 Select Company Rickey Henderson Sample!!!! I hate to say how much I got it for, but let's just say that and the four Chromes were less than a buck!

Pics soon, I hope! Good to be back!!!

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Glad to hear ya got through it. Cards always help me udring hard times.

Welcome back.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Thank everyone, it's mostly all good now!

Heya Jeremy. Don't let the rough patch cause patch loss

We'll see. I may keep some, or all, depends on a few things (specifically, how much I can sell them for!). I already decided to sell off my vintage stuff (except for the 71's and 75's) last year, just an evolution in my collections.

Members online

Latest posts