Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1990s Collectors need some help... 1998 Pinnacle Epix Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009
I was hoping that you die hard '90s collectors could give me some help with some extra info (besides what is in Beckett) on the 1998 Pinnacle insert sets. I saw that the Epix Moment Emerald have a print run of 30 sets. Do the "Game", "Season", and "Play" Emerald cards also have a print run of 30 sets? Also, does anyone know the print run on the Purple versions of any of the sets? PS- if there is truly only a print run of 30 sets of the "Moments", how the heck did the last 2 Griffeys only sell for $49.99 and $17.00??? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I was hoping that you die hard '90s collectors could give me some help with some extra info (besides what is in Beckett) on the 1998 Pinnacle insert sets. I saw that the Epix Moment Emerald have a print run of 30 sets. Do the "Game", "Season", and "Play" Emerald cards also have a print run of 30 sets? Also, does anyone know the print run on the Purple versions of any of the sets? PS- if there is truly only a print run of 30 sets of the "Moments", how the heck did the last 2 Griffeys only sell for $49.99 and $17.00??? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

I think the 90s insert thread has your answer. It was discussed not to long ago I believe

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts