Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I forgot I had this. It's an '91 Fleer card with an auto that was embossed in the bottom left. Any idea what this is?

w_1991--fleer--all_american--auto.jpg

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Pretty positive that the embossed part is a Scoreboard logo. They had a bunch of cards like that they they bought back and had them autographed stamped them then redistributed one way or another.

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
I'm sure you already know this being a Big Mac collector, but it's obviously not issued by any card company as he was a UD exclusive for the (brief) time that he was signing.

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
If it is Scoreboard, be careful. When Scoreboard went under the embosser was sold and now thousands of fake Scoreboard autos are out there with the proper embossing.

Craig

walter55

Aug 7, 2008
Like a few others have mentioned I am pretty sure it is from Scoreboard as well. They released a set with Buyback autos in it and then after they went bankrupt a ton more starting showing up.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
My gut said the auto wasn't real, didn't know the stamp was a scoreboard though.

Thanks guys!

Members online

Latest posts