Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

--------------------Thursday Morning Thread 1-23-----------------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Good morning everyone. I remember someone saying there were some MY haters, so I thought the hearts might make them love us. Getting closer to the weekend!

This notice is required by law.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Morning! Off to bed! The hours with my latest promotion are crazy, but corporate life and pay is definitely awesome!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Sorry guys. I'll have a beer for each of you tomorrow night. Back to the stars tomorrow. I think it was liked the best. Today's hearts were a joke.

This notice is required by law.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
A repost from last night:

Huge day for the family. I'll post again tomorrow, because the MT usually peters out after 6 pm CST.

Theresa is now a US Citizen. She had her oath taking ceremony today. Got to meet our rep, Rick Nolan, get a pic with him and then w/the officiating judge.

Rushed back, as the Twins Caravan was in Ely this evening. Made it with about 15 minutes to spare. Met Blyleven, Steinbach, Plouffe & Swarzak. Got in a raffle and won a 2014 Twins Calender auto'd by them all and a ball (not a OMLB :sad:, oh well) signed by them all. Got a pic w/Naomi & Plouffe, Naomi & Blyleven & Naomi & TC and all 4 auto's were personalized to Naomi (inc a 8x10 of Blyleven in a Pirates uni). Talked to Steinbach about what the clubhouse was like with the A's. Wish I had more time, as he did give me an answer, but would've loved to had a couple beers & pick his brain. XXXXing great day !

Pics will be up later today.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

3e33108e-43e3-4f86-89bc-4e380b328168_zps074b6b24.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA

Huge day for the family. I'll post again tomorrow, because the MT usually peters out after 6 pm CST.

Theresa is now a US Citizen. She had her oath taking ceremony today. Got to meet our rep, Rick Nolan, get a pic with him and then w/the officiating judge.

Rushed back, as the Twins Caravan was in Ely this evening. Made it with about 15 minutes to spare. Met Blyleven, Steinbach, Plouffe & Swarzak. Got in a raffle and won a 2014 Twins Calender auto'd by them all and a ball (not a OMLB :sad:, oh well) signed by them all. Got a pic w/Naomi & Plouffe, Naomi & Blyleven & Naomi & TC and all 4 auto's were personalized to Naomi (inc a 8x10 of Blyleven in a Pirates uni). Talked to Steinbach about what the clubhouse was like with the A's. Wish I had more time, as he did give me an answer, but would've loved to had a couple beers & pick his brain. XXXXing great day !

Congratulations on all counts!
Good morning to everyone.
DANNY

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

I'll offer my well deserved congratulations to you and Theresa again, Dave!!!!:D

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning everyone.

Canadian dollar continues to fall, making the hobby a little more expensive for those of us north of the border. :mad:

- Rodrick

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all.

Congrats 55_Marlins!

Today is National Pie Day. Sadly it is also National Women's Healthy Weight Day. Whoever comes up with these is just mean.

Second scan from the 35 pound mail day...Of course, most of the weight was commons and junk, and not all the autos/patches are like the Chipper I posted yesterday.

Here is one for today...

Franco auto.jpg

I know a lot of people are waiting for his auto this Spring in the "real" Bowman.

Last edited:

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!
Congrats to Theresa, Dave!
Would love to see a scan of the Blyleven pic as I am a sucker for the Pirates uni's of the 70's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts