Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Need some PayPal this weekend. Several different items for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Addison Russell BDP refractor auto $72
f5f137b3-09bb-4945-a67a-c1715fdfedcc_zps3c02cc68.jpg

2001 Topps Heritage blaster box sealed mint $75
176507b6-c02b-4c9c-b384-a96cb21b3ea0_zpsa336edc4.jpg

Jackie Bradley Jr Bowman Platinum gu auto $30 (card is clean. The mark on the upper left side is on the holder.)
jackiebradley-164-199.jpg

Matt Kemp Topps 60th Anniversary auto $28 (all marks are due to a dirty scanner)
bdp-kemp-bday-auto.jpg

Bob Gibson gu 1/1 $100
gibson-gu-1-1.jpg

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Didn't you hit Helton and Roberts red ink autographs out of a retail or multiple blasters?You moved the rest?

I did hit the Helton and the Roberts, but I still have one blaster, the sealed full box and the blister packs.

The only boxes that I moved from that pickup was the Signature Rookies. Besides the Heritage, I busted 1 box of the Upper Deck Fun Packs and the 94 Topps Finest.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I did hit the Helton and the Roberts, but I still have one blaster, the sealed full box and the blister packs.

The only boxes that I moved from that pickup was the Signature Rookies. Besides the Heritage, I busted 1 box of the Upper Deck Fun Packs and the 94 Topps Finest.

Still have the Helton and Roberts?Sweet cards.Anything good out of the other boxes?No one wanted the '92 Bowman boxes?

Last edited:

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Still have the Helton and Roberts?Sweet cards.Anything good out of the other boxes?No one wanted the '92 Bowman boxes?

I still have the two auto's and I pulled a bunch of SP's, also hit chromes of Vlad and Tim Hudson. The auto's are available, asking $220-225 for the pair. I really haven't tried too hard on selling the Bowman boxes.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I still have the two auto's and I pulled a bunch of SP's, also hit chromes of Vlad and Tim Hudson. The auto's are available, asking $220-225 for the pair. I really haven't tried too hard on selling the Bowman boxes.

I'm surprised no one wanted the Helton or Roberts, those are as nice as you can find?Is it better to grade the Bowman rookies or keep as set?Anything good out of the UD boxes?

Members online

Latest posts