Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does the FCB have herpies?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Either my computer has a STD or the server for this site has been sleeping around....doing dirty and unspeakable acts. It takes forever for a reply to post.....I hope it is something antibiotics can clear up. :eek:

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
its a database issue

unfortunately it is going to take some time to get to the bottom of.

In the mean time, you can open FCB in two tabs. Use one tab to post, and one tab to browse. That way you can browse while the post lag is going through.

crowhop

Aug 8, 2008
Bedford Falls
cgilmo said:
its a database issue

In the mean time, you can open FCB in two tabs. Use one tab to post, and one tab to browse. That way you can browse while the post lag is going through.
It's all your fault.
I have trust issues.

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
Ahhhh, Tron....SEXY.....

Ex45TronUpCloseRot.jpg

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
It has Super ******, since so many people are using this thing while wearing a Snuggie. Just one of the side effects.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Craig - 21hawk said:
Rudzud said:
If Gilmore would just send TRON to go and take care of things....

I can't believe they are making TRON 2.0.

It better be awesome!

Craig

That's only been in the pre-production rumor mill as long as Watchmen or any other "fanboy" movie. There was a "trailor" more like a teaser really, shown at Comic Con. It was on the web for awhile, but I think Disney put the kibbosh on anyone who had it available for viewing. It was 3-4 light cycles racing. It did look extremely cool. My oldest (15) loves Tron, and loves the Killer App PC game. If they had it for Wii, we wouldn't see him for months.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
cgilmo said:
its a database issue

genius...lol

Members online

Latest posts