Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Topps Series 1 already on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Dang that's early. Opening days what 2 months away yet.

It's not too early for the product release. Pitchers/catchers for Dodgers and Dbacks report in about 1.5 - 2 weeks with other teams a week after that.

It's early enough on showing up on ebay that it has gone live before Jan 29th. A huge Topps mail order dealer claims the boxes were in stock middle of last week and shipping so theoretically one could have hobby/jumbo boxes in hand by now, a few days before the official release.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
I remember when the new release came out in late-November or early-December of the previous year.

PS More Sean Burnett cards to chase!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I'm curious to know if on the WS relic it says "this relic is not from any specific game , event , or season "

that at would be hilarious!

better laugh! The only copies I found with a back side scan were from 2006 and they had that disclaimer on them! If they were doing that in 2006, I think it's safe to say unless someone posts a copy of the back from 2012 or 2013, etc. that Topps is still using that.

Imagine paying tens or hundreds of dollars for a World Series champion relic and it's not guaranteed to be from the world series!!! With Topps' disclaimer, might as well just pay under $10 because it's a normal jersey swatch with a /100 stamping.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Are the WS Champs relics supposed to be FROM the World Series? I thought it was just a regular relic set that was short-printed and featured players from the WS winning team.

As for the person asking about how much they usually sell for...quite a bit more than regular relic cards, they're very popular. I know I paid something like $60-70 for the Xavier Nady from last year's set when it first came out. After the set had been out several months and everything calmed down I paid $20-25 for the Barry Zito...a normal Zito jersey/100 would sell for under $5.

Latest posts