Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

You know a product sucks when.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
It goes from $300 a box to $150 shortly after its released.

And then, despite having two blazing hot base cards, it continues falling to nearly $100 a box and STILL ......STILL......Isn't a good break.

Anyone know which 2013 product I'm talking about?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
thats what i was gonna guess, either sterling or 2013 Panini America's Pastime which will be there shortly

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I would say you know a product sucks when Topps has to have a wrapper redemption at the product's release (or announces a wrapper redemption within a week of release). If the product was not a clunker and would sell itself, why does the Topps or Bowman brand product need a wrapper redemption?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
It's wbc tribute.

I started carrying it a few months back when it totally completely tanked and guess what? Even at $20/$25 a pack, outside of one flag patch, I honestly can't recall any other Gu or auto found which is better than pack price.

This is truly one of the worst products made of the last decade.....even at a THIRD of Srp!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
As a prospector, this set was amazingly good. While I know almost nothing about today's wax, I believe the high price of this product helped the value of the cards I sold. It treated me better than most of Topps' other products.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts