Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Bored At Work Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
last day of work for me later this aft, just woke up to take a leak and checking out if anything is going on, on fcb

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Got a ******* speeding ticket this morning. 55 in a 40. Those are the worst man.. it's like getting your hand caught in the cookie jar, but never even getting to eat one of the cookies.. 55 in a 40.. Let's at least make it worth both our while and have me go 90 in a 75 ya know? :lol:

ross9013

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Snyper said:
Got a fracking speeding ticket this morning. 55 in a 40. Those are the worst man.. it's like getting your hand caught in the cookie jar, but never even getting to eat one of the cookies.. 55 in a 40.. Let's at least make it worth both our while and have me go 90 in a 75 ya know? :lol:
Damn that sucks! I've been driving for like a year and a half and i somehow don't have one yet lol. And no I dont drive like a granny.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Arghh, so i dont what to do now. Fell a sleep at 6am, woke up just before 11 am MST, start work at 4pm. I dont know if i should just stay up or go back to bed for a few hours?

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
So I am arguing with someone on the sports tard forum.

He got super collector for his 49ers collection. I am looking through his bucket and it is littered with auto's of players in other jerseys that played for us for a brief amount of time. Like Isaac bruce auto in a ram uni, Darrell Jackson in a seachickens uniform etc. My question to you, should those auto's count towards final numbers because they were once a 49ers player or should it be a pure 49ers card that counts.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
i say they should be in ther 49'rs uni and by the way whats goin on guys hope your feeling better than me, got in a scuffle last night with a guy and my face is pretty messed up.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
KOBEARODLT said:
i say they should be in ther 49'rs uni and by the way whats goin on guys hope your feeling better than me, got in a scuffle last night with a guy and my face is pretty messed up.

I hope the other guy's face is worse lol. I hope you're alright dude. I been in many a fight.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Ryo1549 said:

He got super collector for his 49ers collection. I am looking through his bucket and it is littered with auto's of players in other jerseys that played for us for a brief amount of time. Like Isaac bruce auto in a ram uni, Darrell Jackson in a seachickens uniform etc. My question to you, should those auto's count towards final numbers because they were once a 49ers player or should it be a pure 49ers card that counts.

according to that guy, i guess i could call all my Deangelo Hall ATL RC autos as Raider autos..lol

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Ryo1549 said:

It depends. I doubt those guys have autos in a 49ers uni so I think they should count.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Here it is
rayspa.jpg

Members online