Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do fellow collector's thin out the heard ? How difficult is it for YOU to let PC's go ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I've wanted to do this for some time now. Only part is, I'm not sitting on stacks of Aaron Judge, Javier Baez, Strasburg, Pujols, Buxton or Clint Frazier. I'm sitting on not the best players in the world (understatement of the year, so far). I've got some high end or uber rare cards of these potential dollar box players, but problem is knowing what I spent on them and what they'll currently go for.

Question to y'all is; When you're done collecting a player, or lose the ambition to collect a player, how do you piece out the collection you've built up ? Get rid of it in one big lot ? Piece out to maximize your ROI ? Or just let it sit in a box, hoping to never open said box again ?

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I've only had the experience with one player and it was in hockey. I put the entire lot up with a high bin on eBay and waited it out 2.5 years for someone to come along and value it somewhere in the realm of what I did and sold it as one lot.

Members online