Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Late Night Thread>>>>Now with Olympic Chat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
who/what do you collect yanks2151?
Mostly low end Yankees. Been into the numbered stuff lately. Still pretty unorganized but working on it. Any Yankees really but my main players are O'neill, Bernie Williams, Brien Taylor (Yanks uni only for) Tino Martinez, Soriano, Brosius.
You?

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Mostly low end Yankees. Been into the numbered stuff lately. Still pretty unorganized but working on it. Any Yankees really but my main players are O'neill, Bernie Williams, Brien Taylor (Yanks uni only for) Tino Martinez, Soriano, Brosius.
You?

well let's see :lol:

I've collected Mike Schmidt and Phillies for as long as I can remember. I started building a PC of Utley in 2006

In 2010 I got the T-206 bug and for a few years concentrated on T-206 and Tobacco Phillies cards then really stretched that to Type Set collection.

I'm not one of those era guys---I love pre war, modern, prospects, 50's-70's stuff, gu, triple threads, all of it. These days I'm building a few modern auto sets and Mike Schmidt and keeping my pre-war sets expanding. And a great PC of John L. Sullivan- a distant cousin and my favorite little side collection

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
well let's see :lol:

I've collected Mike Schmidt and Phillies for as long as I can remember. I started building a PC of Utley in 2006

In 2010 I got the T-206 bug and for a few years concentrated on T-206 and Tobacco Phillies cards then really stretched that to Type Set collection.

I'm not one of those era guys---I love pre war, modern, prospects, 50's-70's stuff, gu, triple threads, all of it. These days I'm building a few modern auto sets and Mike Schmidt and keeping my pre-war sets expanding. And a great PC of John L. Sullivan- a distant cousin and my favorite little side collection

Nice, I will drop you a list of what I have inventoried for Phillies. Still trying to get organized. I recently retired from my Correction Officer job after 20 years and I have a bit more time to get organized now. I am working full time at a new job but this new job allows me more time to view the boards, auctions etc.

Members online

Latest posts