Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Now here's a TTM to show off!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
tommy.jpg

Thanks Tommy! For those who don't know, Tommy is a regular here, and was more than willing to sign the card for me. It'll go in with my other autographs, but I still think it's pretty cool. Tommy also sent along some extra Yankees cards to boot, so a big thanks to Tommy!

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Greg Cleveland said:
tommy.jpg

Thanks Tommy! For those who don't know, Tommy is a regular here, and was more than willing to sign the card for me. It'll go in with my other autographs, but I still think it's pretty cool. Tommy also sent along some extra Yankees cards to boot, so a big thanks to Tommy!

...cool......is that a real card? Is it a 1/1 or are their other cards out there? Is Tommy in a band, he looks familiar....? :lol:

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
MaineMule said:
...cool......is that a real card? Is it a 1/1 or are their other cards out there? Is Tommy in a band, he looks familiar....? :lol:

It's a real card in 2009 UD. Lots of other cards in the Historic Firsts set, but none of them worth getting signed (well, okay, the Obama one would be neat.)

Pops8

Sep 17, 2008
Bedford, PA
That's a great looking sig. I bet he's got more than one request coming his way. I'd love to hear how many he gets over the next year or so.

Latest posts