Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show pick ups!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Got some stuff today and had a good time at local show.

For my chrome sets:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1391279553.523295.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1391279568.212927.jpg

For the Box O' Goodies:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1391279606.273177.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1391279617.586580.jpg

And these are for trade if anyone is interested. Stephenson is 76/99
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1391279640.000699.jpg

Also picked up the singles I needed to finish my 2013 Topps Update base set and a Kimbrell SP for my son's set.

Got a box of 2014 Topps Hobby for him too and he had a good time opening it. He got a very fat Rookie Class Pin of Cal Ripken Jr. A little disappointed this is considered the relic card. :( he was a bit bummed not to get a GU or auto, but I explained that is the way wax packs of sometimes!

Also got a Miguel Cabrera game used jersey card for my younger son and a pack of Topps. His only requests :)

Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Where was the show?

It was in West Warwick, RI. Probably one of the worst advertised yet well attended shows ever. Every year there is a good crowd despite being a show you can't find any info on!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Thanks for the comments! The patches are going in the box o' goodies, so check that thread and sign up to participate! Next go round will probably be in a few months.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
It was in West Warwick, RI. Probably one of the worst advertised yet well attended shows ever. Every year there is a good crowd despite being a show you can't find any info on!

Don't forget about Mr. Mint in all his glory! I walked by him at one point and he was in the middle of a story about getting arrested and spending a night in jail.

Not a bad show, and it's nice to have a show 5 minutes from my house, instead of an hour like Mansfield. Also nice to see the local guys (Bill and Kevin/BigPops65)! I'm still sorting through my pickups, but the 1997 Score Reserve Collection Greg Maddux Rock & Fire for a freakin' dollar looks like it's gonna be the best of the best!

Members online

Latest posts