Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have you ever had a card your chasing finally show and then.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
POOF!!!

It was gone?

Two years ago today a card /3 that I've been searching for was listed with an incredibly high BIN. Like 7-8 times what I was thinking id pay.

Sent offers counter offers. We took it to email then finally texting. I was right there, had him to about double what i wanted to pay but figured that was the best I could do. He was a strict "book value" and older.

Just like *that* he decided to "send to Beckett cause it'll gem" and never saw it again :(

It's a football card so maybe today is the day it shows up again.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Yes, 98 SP Sheer Dominance Titanium, seller had 2 and sold both for dirt cheap. He ended auction shortly after listing and then sold both off eBay. 97 Donruss Limited Fabric of the Game, 2 showed up a few years ago, and I thought I had time since there were 2. Both sold within the first day. Pissed about both.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
2009 Topps Sterling Darryl Kile autograph /2. Hit eBay for an hour. Disappeared. I can't imagine who bought it from under me because I almost never have competition for Kile items.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Not sure which one but an O'neill Recollection Auto that is not numbered too low popped up. BIN was $70. I low balled an offer only to come back and saw it was sold. Pretty sure I still need that card.

Members online