Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Thursday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Had a great mail day yesterday (pics in their own thread). Happy Lame Duck Day. I guess I am not really sure how to celebrate that. Anyway, have a great day.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. Got to sleep at 9 last night. Tonight may be 7. Just feel run down. Need sleep. Still have my cough. Yippee ...

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

86b3bf77-d664-4eee-8cc8-64e05b09dfba_zpsf89c5b6b.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Been having a blast opening Japanese cards lately. Lots of anime, final fantasy, Dragon Ball, etc. So many cool card sets of shows and games I love.
Some of the inserts and parallels are worth a nice amount too. Pulled this cool "premium rare" parallel of Lightning, from FF-13. Loves me my RPGs!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Made it to work, should have stayed home. Been having severe leg pain for about 2 weeks. Chronic knee degeneration for a bunch of years. But this doesn't feel like just knee. Pain hits thigh muscle all the way to my hip.
Today is the worst I have ever felt. Seeing a new Orthopedist later today.
attachment.php

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Feel better, Pete

Morning

Happy 1st day of Olympic competition

So I'm watching the women's moguls...one thing is starting to stand out.
The venues look like crap. LOL. I was comparing the moguls courses in Vancouver and Sochi. Vancouver had advertising all the way down the course and really fancy gates. Sochi is just bare bones..the gates just say Sochi 2014 and there are only ads on the top and bottom of the hill, not the entire way down. Unbelievable. Click on the screen grab for comparison.

$51B just doesn't buy what it used to....

winter-olympics-mogul-trail-e184b13eb2659a06_large.jpg

sochimoguls.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts