Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another Rate My Fantasy Team!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
Starters
C-Mauer
1B-Butler
2B-Kendrick
3B-Zimmerman
SS-Tulowitzki
IF-Rolen
OF-J.Upton
OF-Ichiro
OF-Sizemore
Util-Hafner
Util-Wieters

Bench:Daniel Murphy,Travis Snider,Cameron Maybin,Dejesus,Laporta

Pitching
SP-Johan Santana
SP-David Price
SP-Felix Hernandez
SP-Jered Weaver
RP-Okajima
RP-Perez
RP-Saito

Benchers: Phil Hughes, Ryan Tucker, Tommy Hanson

marterburn

C-

Mauer, Ichiro, Sizemore, Santana, Hernandez are your only solid players. If a third of the other players you drafted do well, you've still got a half-roster of people you're going to be turning over. It's fine to have 6-7 (8-9 if it's a keeper league) upside/comeback players, but the 12 or so I see on your roster are way too much (you drafted 7 rookies).

What I'm trying to say is, you need more DeJesus types.

What you have there is a VERY high risk team.

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
Appreciate the comments/criticism, the rookies I didn't intentionally pick up they were my 23-26 round picks as I had already filled my bench at the point, figured if I already had my players I needed pick up some prospects but hey I'll learn the hard way if anything.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I did the same as you last year. I took a lot of young guys with promise. It was tough and I had to be smart about picking up free agents and adjusting the lineup a lot, but I finished 5th in a 12 team league. It's gonna be tough for you to win your league, but with some effort you can still be competative with the right moves, especially if it's a H2H league.

By the way....sorry if I missed it, but are you playing H2H or roto and how many categories do you play? Also, where is your league set up? The league I'm in has the lineup set up exactly like yours, but I thought it was pretty customized and not the norm for most league lineups.

Members online

Latest posts