Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show off your best *retail* pull!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RandomH

Kind of board and wanna see what some lucky people pulled.
Show off your best retail pull. It could be from a Blaster or the couple of packs you managed to grab before you left Target.

By retail I mean Wal-Mart,Target, K-Mart, Meijer, Gas Station, Sportsmart, Dicks, ETC.

SHOW OFF THE MOJO!

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Don't have a scan of it anymore, but I pulled a Jacoby Ellsbury 2007 Topps 52 Gold Refractor 9/52, and sold it on eBay for $114 or so. It was crazy.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Don't have a scan anymore, but in 04 Absolute I think it was, pulled a Jennie Finch Fans Of The Game Auto. Sold it for 60-70 bucks I think

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Last year I pulled an Ellsbury U&H from a target blaster - Sold for $85

Pulled this from a $10 Target re-pack box :D

PujolsPatch-50.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Don't feel like scanning it because its at the bottom of of my boxes but I pulled a 2007 Turkey Red Chromographs David Wright that does not book due to scarcity out of a blaster.I have also pulled a Travis Hafner auto as well.Most of my good pulls come from hobby though.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I don't have scans anymore because I traded the cards, but I bought a blaster of 07 BDP and pulled a Freddie Freeman chrome gold refractor. Then I bought a 2007 A&G blaster from the same Target and pulled a Kerri Walsh auto.

Joe

Pills

Aug 7, 2008
Grr... can't get to photobucket!

Either the 2008 Heritage Musial auto/25 or the 2008 Dice-K Spectrum patch /15.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Not sure about best, but this one's my favorite retail pull and will be PC'd forever. I got it from a pack of Topps Heritage quite a while back.
spahn1.jpg

Members online

Latest posts