Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

{{{{{{{{{{---Thursday Morning Thread---}}}}}}}}}}

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
if they call for snow = no milk , bread etc. . We have about six inches and more coming . Wood stove burned out last night but I have some wood on carport and rest easy to get . In-law is a lineman that didn't get home last night and packs for a week when this happens ==== $$$$$$ in his pay .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I think all that have snow / ice / cold should charter a bus to Florida and kick somebody's a$$ for BRAGGING about warm weather !!!
Can I get an AMEN ?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I think all that have snow / ice / cold should charter a bus to Florida and kick somebody's a$$ for BRAGGING about warm weather !!!
Can I get an AMEN ?

No.

Windy as hell and snowing here. The plus is that it's slightly above zero. Not sure what we're at, but gotta be like 60+ days with negative temps.

USA Men's Curling is disappointing me as much as JJ did last season ...

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

37fe98c8-0d09-4712-babb-d16c4e9beb83_zps7dce0228.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Herro. Opened some Star Wars yesterday. Pulled a plate and nice fold-out sketch.

yellow plate

Jeff Chandler sketch

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Today is National Tortellini Day. Sounds like a good day to stay inside and make some tortellini soup for many of you. We had about 2 inches of snow last night, but it is all gone now with 38 degrees and rain. Kids were bummed that they did not even have a delay.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
[MENTION=1758]Ty Hope[/MENTION] I have a Rowdy Roddy Pipper auto that is yours if you want it. It is Leaf /50 and on card. I can PWE it to you (not sure if you are still in Japan or not). It certainly belongs more in your house than mine.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning everyone. Still waiting for the snow to get here later this afternoon. The good thing about around here is if we gt 12" or more of snow, the roads are pretty clear the next day and it's back to business as usual. The bad part, it takes me about 2 days to clear the the areas that I need to clear up for the dogs. They just love to play in it and pack it down. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts