Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ever see this w/ 2001 GOTG Base cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chelseafc11

May 28, 2011
These card were pack pulled by me way back in '01. I never noticed that the silver emblem was stamped on on the reverse until I was looking at the numbers on the back as I was going through my collection and creating an inventory for sportlots. Is this normal? I honestly didn't research at all. I figured it was probably a common printing error among the set. I also have a Jackie Robinson and Whitey Ford from the same set. Has anyone seen cards mis-stamped from this set before?

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I have not seen any from that set but I do have errors like that of different brands. Here are some of the O'neills I have scanned:
error1994Donruss.jpg

Here is Foil of O'neill but its not him
error1999topps.jpg

I have one not scanned where the logo is on back of a Jim Leyritz card from 1993 Leaf.

i would love to get the Whitey Ford and any other Yankees you might want to trade. Let me know.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I have a 2000 Fleer Greats autograph of Jim Rice that is missing the foil completely. Never thought to look at the back... checking now... nope, no foil on the back either.

Members online

Latest posts