Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thanks Topps!? Redemption mail day w/ scan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
Recently I sent in a redemption for a 2012 Bowman Sterling Box Topper Hultzen/Bundy/Cole Triple Autograph. Was incredibly pleased to see this..

They sent me two of them! Sadly they were just sent in a cardboard envelope in a bubble mailer so the one corner got a little bent, but no biggie. Love these cards. Only issue now is.. toploader? The cards measure 4 1/8 by 5 1/2 so what should I do about protecting these bad boys? I am going to send a package into BGS and these would be cool to have secured and graded. Does BGS have capsulation for this size?

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Sweet cards. I would submit to BGS they can encapsulate cards of this size.

Congrats again

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
Thanks for the congrats! My issue is getting them to BGS. I could buy some 5x7 toploaders and sleeves. Leaves a lot of wiggle room though. Unless i cut about an inch off of the toploaders and taped it down. Any ideas?

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Find a show that you can bring them to submit them there. Beckett often goes to bigger shows if you are in a good area for big shows

Members online

Latest posts