Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Newborn Surgery UPDATE DONE TODAY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weatherwarrior

Aug 7, 2008
NE Georgia
Well Guys surgery was today and everything went extremely well. His surgery was somewhat unique and the video will be edited and posted on youtube by DR. Redmond Burke.

I'll let you know when the video is posted for those who want to see.

I thank all you for your prayers and thoughts and I am finally glad the Surgery is behind us and we can move towards bringing my son home!

thanks Again

John

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
HOO-RAH!

I am sad seeing my son sick with the flu. I couldn't even imagine the trainwreck I would be to see either of my little boys laying in a hospital bed.

My thoughts are with you and your family, and your little boy.

And though they will never see it, thank you to the doctors, surgeons, & nurses for taking care of weatherwarrior's little boy!

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
Good news indeed. My wife and I got some potentialy bad news ourselves yesterday, with our current pregancy. Hopefully, we are as fortunate as you have been.

jayb123x

Aug 7, 2008
Praying that your little one has a speedy recovery. Glad to hear everything went well !
-Jason

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Congrats on the end of surgery...as crazy as it sounds, seeing the surgery sounds a bit interesting. Glad everything is great so far...I wish and hope the great news keeps great and only gets better :mrgreen:

Alex

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts